Dog grooming at Gorgeous Pets is always a happy relaxing soothing experience for your dog. They will love coming back.
Our friendly, gentle staff are here to provide you with all the professional guidance needed to have a healthy and well groomed dog.
So that a professional standard is always achieved we do not use cages. The benefit from a cage free environment is a stress-free, anxiety-free happily groomed dog.
Our groomers are confident and highly experienced who love the art of dog grooming. They are specialist in hand scissor cuts.
Breed clips are always encouraged if the owner's lifestyle allows for this however the up-keep is important in between visits. We sell an extensive range of dog grooming products and brushes to help you maintain that distinctive look between visits.
Each time your dog relaxes in our grooming salon we take the time to comprehensively go over your dog’s entire body as if it was their first time with us.
Our grooming assessment includes
- condition of the skin
- wax, hair and dirt build of the ears
- if the eyes are clear not red and tender and free from abnormal discharge
- in between each fold depending on the breed
- the pads of the feet and in between each toe for hair and debris
- length of the nails and splits in nails
- we check for fleas, also flea dirt and ticks
- if the anal glands need to be emptied
- condition of the teeth and gums
- sanitary areas are checked
- temperament of your dog
- most importantly the desired look for the breed and for you as the owner
All Grooming includes FREE pick-up and drop home Monday to Friday. Eastern Suburbs addresses only and sorry no pick-up for puppies.
Please book at least 24hrs before pick up and drop off.
We truly believe in a calm flow of energy. We encourage your dogs to sit on our laps and be hand blown dry, massaged, brushed and be played with after their bath. Puppies particularly like this attention. Because we do this, we ask you to allow us plenty of time to groom your dog.